Sunday, July 10, 2011

Look what you did!

I was so impressed with everything I found this week. I wanted to have a bajillion dollars so I could go out and start on all these projects all at once!

#1 Paint a canvas at The Happier Homemaker
How pretty is that!


#2 Cover a chair at Homegrown JoyThere aren't even words to describe this beauty.


#3 Make your little girl a beautiful formal dress at Creative Mommas
Doesn't this just make you want to applaud?


#4 Make raspberries and cream yogurt pops at A Pretty Life in the Suburbs
Are you drooling yet?


#5 Quill a rainy day scene at Always Springtime FlowersHow much fun is that?


Keep it up, everyone! You are simply inspiring!

4 comments:

  1. So sweet of you to feature me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It was so sweet of you to link up to my dress and I love your comment! The dress was definitely a labor of love :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring me!! Made my day!
    Jo-Anna

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinkin?