Saturday, April 23, 2011

Revisit: 90 Minute Cinnamon Rolls

The best thing in the world is probably a hot cinnamon roll right out of the oven and smothered in cream cheese frosting. And, if you've been following, you know about my 90 minute cinnamon roll recipe. (If you don't know about it, you should know about it!) So when the opportunity to make them for myself and for others presents itself, I am totally on board. Well, just this week, our church did a fundraiser for some youth programs, and I made an obscenely huge pan of cinnamon rolls to put up for auction. Well, I am proud to say that they went for $105!!! Nothing makes you feel validated quite like that! And if that's not a vote of confidence for trying these cinnamon rolls, I don't know what is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?