Saturday, August 20, 2011

Cinnamon Honey Butter

Are you rushing for your breadbox yet? (Yeah, I said breadbox. I own one, but I think, other than my grandma, I'm the only person on the planet to actually own a breadbox. Anyone wanna prove me wrong on that one?) You'll be on an all carb diet after you try this stuff.

Ingredients: 1/2 c softened butter, 1/4 c honey, 1/2 c powdered sugar, 1 t cinnamon (*Most other recipes I can find online call for the same amount of butter and honey, but I felt like it was too much and that if I halved the honey, I was much more pleased. But don't let me dictate your honey usage!)

Directions: Put all the ingredients in a food processor. Mix. Smear all over something carby and delicious.

Don't have a food processor? Use your hand mixer. It'll take a little longer, but you'll get the same product. Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?