Saturday, August 20, 2011

Taco Dip

Parties and dip go together like salt and pepper or puppies and unicorns or pedis and massages, don't they? I mean, a good dip is what makes a good party. (Or it does for me, but I'm usually the one who awkwardly and possessively hovers around the snack table, pouncing on anyone who dares approach my delineated territory.) So for all you party animals, here's a fabulous, easy, cheap dip recipe, courtesy of my cute friend Nicole.Ingredients: 1 8 oz pkg softened cream cheese, 1 small container of sour cream, 1/2 c salsa (or to taste), 1 packet of taco seasoning, lettuce, cheese, tomato, olives

Directions: In a separate bowl, mix the cream cheese, sour cream, and taco seasoning. Layer this on the bottom of a tray or dish. Spread the salsa on top of this. Top with the rest of the ingredients. Grab a bag of chips, and try to share. Yeah, I dare you to share. In fact, I double dog dare you to let anyone else even taste it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?