Sunday, August 14, 2011

Look what you did!

I had a hard time picking projects to feature this week. I mean, there's always such a great selection of wonderful stuff, but this week... dang, you all. You've been busy, and it shows. Wanna see? I know you do!


#1 Paint a personalized cafe sign at Diary of a Crafty LadyDon't you just want to go find some wood and start painting? I do!



#2 Redo your blender at Sweet Little SomethingsUm... I can't say yes fast enough to this idea. Are you kidding me? How awesome is this?



#3 Check out these fun button art ideas at Lines Across My Face
This is just one of several cute, amazing button ideas and I'm so excited to get sewing!



#4 Make a Ruffled Necktie Tee at McKell's ClosetWanna know what I'm doing tomorrow after work? I'm making this shirt. And probably 5 more just like it.



#5 Make this Black Bean Pizza at Fabulessly Frugal
Not only do the girls at FF have amazing pointers on how to save money every day, but they make these amazing, delicious, frugal meals as well. Mmmm, I know what's for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?