Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Changes

I'm going to make some changes to the good 'ole Create-A-Torium here. Good changes, mind you, but changes nonetheless. I'm going to start doing some really fun things.

Once a week, I'm going to do a post that's just all stuff I've found out there in the bloggy world. I'm gonna be showing you what you all are doing that's just amazing and fabulous.

Once a week, I'm going to paint my fingernails/toenails in a fun way and show you how to do it. Because you've gotta do something to keep it fun at work, right?

Once a week, I'm going to put up a new recipe. Mostly because I eat a lot and like to try new things.

The next list of things I'm gonna do are not going to be on a schedule like the previous three, but they'll be pretty frequent:
* Dollar crafts
* Goodwill finds/crafts
* BYOGG (bring your own glue gun) girls' night craft projects

And then there's gonna be more of the same 'ol craft-a-paloosa that there normally is. And that's the latest at the Create-A-Torium!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?