Sunday, July 31, 2011

Look what you did - family trees

I was particularly inspired this week by the neat family trees that I've seen people working on. I'm not talking the ordinary kind, but the super crafty kind. I think they are lovely had I had to show you.

#1 Legacy Family Trees at Jill Means DesignsDo yourself a favor and enlarge that image. Seriously, it's beautiful and I am in awe of it.


#2 Family Tree Quilt at Team Quiltsy
I bet this took forever to do, but my word, it's beautiful.


#3 Quilled Family Tree at Sun Scholars
How fun is that? I especially like that there are roots for the tree.


#4 Picture Tree at the Brocton CG Blog

This is a great way to display family photos, especially if you have really old ones of ancestors. I love it!


#5 Framed Family Tree at A Punctuated Life
This would be fun in a kid's room, especially if Grandma and Grandpa live far away.


Aren't these all just so beautiful and inspiring? They are just all so fun. Good job, all - keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?