Saturday, July 9, 2011

Pasta Salad

I'm not going to do a how-to on this one. It's pasta salad. You cook pasta and put in veggies and eat it. I will tell you what I used, though. I decided to use a teeny little pasta called tubettini. We were bringing this to a party with little kids, and I thought the small pasta would be fun for them. Plus, it's cute. Also, you can tell I went heavy on the salad and not so much on the pasta part. I put in corn, black beans, carrots, cucumber, broccoli, and snow peas. I dressed it with just a teensy bit of garlic olive oil. I'm not a fan of pasta salads that are covered in dressing. I prefer mine more dry, I guess. I think it gets enough flavor from fresh veggies. Anyway, it was a beautiful salad and the kiddos loved it. The adults couldn't get enough either, so I'll label that one as a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?