Saturday, July 30, 2011

Strawberry Cheesecake Pops

I decided to try out the Popsicle molds I bought a few months ago. After playing with a few ideas, I decided on making cheesecake. I'll tell you how I did it this time, and how I plan on doing it next time.

Cheesecake pop #1

I chopped up some strawberries and put them in the bottom of the mold. I then mixed up some cheesecake pudding and poured it in the molds. Into the freezer it went until it hardened, and then... yummy!
Cheesecake pop #2

What I'd like to try next time is to get one of those no bake cheesecakes. I'd still put strawberries in the bottom of the mold and then top it with the cheesecake mix. The top would be the graham cracker crust. I'd let them set in the fridge to set up, and then I'd pop them in the freezer. Mmm, yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?